Just a few tips!
At Chessington, there are many ways that you can Beat the Queues, some cost extra, some just tips, take a note below of all the ideas for you to Beat the Queues, and really enjoy your day at Chessington.
Get to the park 30 minutes before opening. Do not arrive late and wonder why it's busy! The first hour of the park try to avoid Vampire however tempting. From The grass car park: Dragon's Fury, Kobra, Tuk Tuk Turmoil, Jungle Bus, Monkey Swinger, Dragon Falls, Tomb Blaster, ZUFARI, Rameses Revenge can be done in the first 90 minutes with very little queues if you move fast. On a busy day the park will get very busy, with Fastrack not starting until 11am the first hour (even with little ones) is very important. If you just have little ones start with low capacity rides: Tiny Truckers, Toadies Crazy Cars, Jungle Bouncers, Jungle Bus, Temple of Mayhem then ZUFARI and into Land of the Dragons.
Plan your day, take time to use the information here on Chessington UK to have a plan, use our tips and tricks to get the most out of your visit.
If your on your own remember to try and use single rider, when operating on selected rides, you could reduce your queuing time by filling gaps on the rides.
Fastrack for 2016, allowing you to pre-allocated times on various rides. Tickets are limited and subject to availability, prices vary, current prices can be found on the tickets page.
1) Voyager Fastrack - Vampire, Dragon’s Fury and Dragon Falls £15 on the day.
2) Young Adventurer - Flying Jumbos, Bubblw Works, Peeking Heights and Toadies Crazy Cars £10 on the day.
3) Explorer - ZUFARI: Ride into Africa, Vampire, Bubbleworks, Seastorm, Dragon's Fury, KOBRA, Monkey Swinger, Dragon Falls, Tomb Blaster, Flying Jumbos, Toadie's Crazy Cars, Scorpion Express, Rattlesnake and Rameses Revenge £40 on the day.
4) Pioneer Fastrack - KOBRA, Rattlesnake and Rameses Revenge £10 on the day.
5) Ultimate Express Pass - Unlimited access to all of the rides at Chessington World of Adventures Resort £70 on the day.
Single Use Fastrack:
Dragon’s Fury £6
ZUFARI: Ride into Africa! £5
Scorpion Express £4
Dragon Falls £4
Tomb Blaster £4
Toadie’s Crazy Cars £3
Flying Jumbos £3
Q-Boards - This can be found in the Market Square and Land of the Dragons and are certainly something to take notice of. This displays the queue times for all the rides in the park, allowing you to see what’s quiet and where the shortest queues are.
Parent Swap - Another great tool for parents with children, parent swap allows one of the parents to queue, then the other one to go straight on the ride after the queuing parent gets off. A card is required, and can be obtained from customer services in the Market Square.
Please beware we can’t be held responsible for price/offer changes, please contact the official website for up-to-date information. Last updated 18/02/16.